You've got to love kids reactions. We just had to post this photo. If you look closely, on the left and the right of the bride and groom, those are their two daughters... looking completely grossed out. :-)
You're engaged! You're at the start of your life together. We think this is a perfect time to have an engagement session. Why would you want to have an engagement session you may ask? Here are a few reasons why it's a fantastic idea!
1. You have the opportunity to work with your photographer before the big day! We offer engagement sessions because we want to get to know you too! Plus, it's a lot of fun!
2. You're in Orlando. One of the top destinations in the United States. Orlando offers a variety of backdrops - you've got cityscapes, small towns, and even several beautiful gardens. If you check our Haley + Jaymes's session below it has a lot of variety in the Church Street Orlando area. Think outside the box on this one too - do you have a favorite place you go together? Do you like being outside? Maybe you can go kayaking, or maybe it's just a favorite local bar. You give us ideas and we'll be happy to help! Click here to view engagement session photography ideas on our website too for more!
3. Save the Date Cards. There are several websites out there with templates to create your own custom design. It's always nice to include pictures of the two love birds! Plus, show off that newly acquired bling!
4. Non-Wedding Images. You're going to - no doubt - have a bunch of great images from your wedding, but what about what you look like in everyday life? This is a great chance to show off your personality too! If you like eating cupcakes together, let's go do that!
5. And my personal favorite... It's a great morning date! Just think, afterwards you can treat yourself to breakfast at your favorite place. Why not? You're already dressed up and both of you have the morning off together.
Want a beach wedding without the mess of the beach? Check out one of Orlando's most popular venue's - Paradise Cove! It's complete with white sandy beaches, palms trees and cypress trees. It's located on Lake Bryan which creates a beautiful backdrop for wedding photography! It even has a tiki bar, twinkle lights and tiki torches! Emily and Joanna took full advantage of all the cool spots for their wedding photography - they even brought their puppy! We love puppies! Check out this beautiful same-sex wedding below to get some ideas for your big day.
Amy and Mike are past clients of ours and we are always delighted when a past client calls us about the next big adventure in their lives: a baby is coming! Their baby boy will be arriving shortly and his name is Atticus, what a cool name you don't hear very often. They are also going to give him the nick name of "Fox". This kid is already set up to be cool. This couple is a huge fan of living life outside of the box and we love that about them! Check out some of their maternity photography below. We can't wait to be in the welcoming committee when Atticus arrives in a few weeks!
Alissa + Austin are super cute! Austin is an avid comic book collector so he had to bring his appropriately themed wedding comics for Spiderman and Deadpool! Awesome! Engagement sessions are all about showing off your fun side together. Whatever that is! We did their engagement session photography at Harry P. Leu Gardens in Orlando - it's 47 beautiful acres in the middle of Orlando - crazy!
Glorimar + Anthony's classically traditional ceremony took place at St. Issac Jogues Catholic Church where they exchanged personal vows. Then we headed to downtown Orlando for their wedding photography. Their portraits were near Lake Eola with a fantastic cityscape nearby before we headed to 310 Lakeside for their reception. They really had a great time together during the portraits and it shows! Check out all the fun we had below.
Special shout out to all the vendors! Runway Events, DJ Boriboy, Aileen Pacheco, The Misses MUA, 310 Lakeside Restaurant and St. Isaac Jogues Catholic Church!
Kelly and Edward have been clients a long time now and it's been fantastic to see all their ideas every time we get together to photograph the family. Documenting the first year you really get to see all the little changes as the little ones grow up. They grow fast too! I think that's why it's fun to have a shoot maybe every 6 months while they're in their first year - just set up a quick mini-session with your photographer for 30 minutes and you've got some great new shots of the wall! Plus, it's a great excuse to get together and make silly faces at one another in the early morning sunshine. #familysession, #orlandofamilyphotographer, #livehappystudio
Linley and David tied the knot at the Orlando Science Center near downtown Orlando. Not only does the Science Center offer a variety of dinosaurs for their reception space, but you can even have your names displayed proudly inside the T-Rex's jaws! Check out this beautiful outdoor ceremony and the party with the dinosaurs! Special thanks to all the vendors who made this night come together: Orlando Science Center, Junction 88 Productions, Party Flavors, Java Lava and Windermere Flowers!
Need beautiful setting for your engagement session photography? Have a look at Katie + Evan's engagement session photography at Harry P. Leu Gardens in Orlando. It has several wonderful spots where the sunshine hits the trees early in the morning creating some of the most stunning colors. Check out their session below!
We took part in the Landmark Wedding Showcase at the Maitland Art Center near Orlando. If you are still looking for a venue, this place has some great features! It's a perfect place for an intimate wedding or even more if you wanted to utilize their inside space too. The wedding photography at this venue is always stunning! So many areas. Check out everyone's work to make this event a success below: Arthur's Catering and Events, Harpist Christine MacPhail, Lee Forrest Design LLC, Orlando Perfect Wedding Guide, Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals, Premier Dj Entertainment - Orlando, Runway Events + The Runway Collection, and more! Thanks everyone - it was a great event!