Everyone loves a great wedding location - Leu Gardens in Winter Park, FL is one of the beautiful botanical garden locations in the Orlando area. Picking an outdoor wedding ceremony has so many great benefits.
1. It's already beautiful: Whether you pick a beach, a garden or a lake you'll be surrounded by natural beauty that is already there. You won't have to spend a lot of money on decor. It can be a big money savings.
2. Your wedding photography will pop: The natural lighting that outdoor locations provide is perfect for wedding photography. All subjects from the bride and groom to all the finest details always look best in natural lighting. Some people think it's not great if it's overcast, but really, overcast lighting is the best due to the way it creates natural soft lighting which helps make everyone look their best!
3. Sound (Ambience): You'll most likely have music playing at your outdoor ceremony, however, think about the natural soundtrack you'll hear outdoors too. Birds chirping and butterflies flying. It certainly makes it feel romantic.
4. No Space Limitations: Being outdoors, you have almost unlimited space. Invite all the people you want because you saved so much money on the decor and venue rental.
5. Best of Both: A lot of outdoor locations have an indoor location close by or on property that you can rent to get inside if you prefer to leave nature outdoors after the ceremony. It's a great because you get the best of both worlds.
No matter what outdoor location you pick, it's going to be awesome, you get to marry your best friend! Check out this wedding below of Jeffrey and Bo at Leu Gardens where they chose to have an outdoor ceremony and a indoor reception.
#weddingphotographerorlando #orlandoweddingphotographers #orlandoweddingphotographer #centralflweddingphotographer #centralfloridaweddingphotographer #orlandoweddings #leugardensorlando #leugardenswedding #weddingcake #outdoorweddingorlando #orlandoweddingphotography #dubsdreadcatering